We created this course for teams that want to set themselves apart from their competitors.
Uncover the reasons why so many athletes fall victim to injuries, low energy, lack of motivation, cracking under pressure, and mental burnout - and a crystal clear path to sidestepping all of these barriers.
We help athletes and coaches implement the simple daily habits proven to transform performance.
Focus their minds on a specific goal, minimizing distractions and reaching their objectives faster than ever.
Leverage key aspects of their nutritional habits to improve energy, speed recovery, and be able to train harder, for longer.
Tap into rarely-used physical preparation and recovery strategies that improve physical performance and greatly increase resistance to injury.
Overcome the most common barriers to performance that all their competitors are likely falling victim to.
- Tips on how to artfully incorporate aspects of our lessons into training sessions
- Greater perspective on how each habit the athletes are working on will translate into improved performance
- Strategies to identify the most common barriers that the athletes face, and ways to help them overcome them
Parents play a crucial role in helping athletes develop the habits that help them to excel in their sport.
We see so many parents keen to do whatever they can to help keep their kids healthy, happy, and excited to play their sport - and in this course you'll find our top recommendations on how parents can leverage their role and make the most profound impact.
Each parent will receive their own login to a special version of the course designed just for them. They'll see what the athletes see, but with an additional video clarifying common misconceptions and highlighting the ways they can be of the greatest help.
- All About Intention
- Journaling Questions
- Flash Forward: Grant O'Gorman
- The Daily Athlete Journal
- Preparing for Training
- 4-Minute Magic
- 4 Minute Magic Quick Reminders
- Flash Forward: Andrew Robson
- Recovery Habit
- Twister Recovery Stretches
- Recovery Snacks
- Flash Forward: Eric Loeppky
- Nutrition Habit
- Pre-Training Meal Keys
- Names of "The Harmful Stuff"
- Flash Forward: Jordan Or
- Habit Check-In
- Introspection Habit
- Journaling Questions
- Flash Forward: Megan McNamara
- Sleep Habit
- Flash Forward: Steph Corker
- Next Steps
- Championship Habits Introduction
$69 per athlete for 1-49 athletes
Discounts available for >50 athletes